Companies in the material supply industry are very sensitive to economic fluctuations. So to remain competitive, businesses must continually streamline processes and keep a close watch on the bottom line.Material supply companies (e.g., facade construction, frame construction, interior construction, precast elements) have a strong project-orientation with a unique combination of in-house production and on-site mounting that requires intricate plans.
TRIMERGO ERP FOR THE CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIAL SUPPLY INDUSTRY
- Fully-integrated graphical project planning that seamlessly connects procurement, production, and assembly departments
- Project-based CRM for optimal contact and opportunity management
- Integrated capacity planning for internal production departments and external assembly teams
- Strong integration of material planning with resource planning that guarantees timely purchasing and reliable outsourcing
- Workflow support for everyone involved in the project, including tasks and automated alarms (e.g., at-risk margin, process interruption, outstanding tasks)
- Real-time project margin calculations, including expected vs. actual costs and forecasts at any stage of the project (expected end margin calculation is based on progress, hours, and purchasing)