CONTACT TRIMERGO CUSTOMER SUPPORT
The Trimergo support team strives to provide fast and professional responses to every question. If you have a question or need assistance, simply e-mail us.
For faster service, please include the following details in your e-mail:
- Question/problem – please provide details
- Example – provide an example when/where the issue occured (e.g., project ID, activity, material)
- Screenshot – include any (error) messages
- Log files – attach the client_log, server_log (current), and server_log (init) files
If we don’t have access to your database, please regularly send us a backup. This way we can closely inspect any questions or issues you may have. You can send your database backup via:
- your own FTP directory, mailing us the access data
- our customer portal, uploading the database to our FTP
- a file exchange tool such as Wetransfer or Dropbox
SUPPORT VIA TEAMVIEWER
Download TeamViewer to share your screen with us during a call.
- Click on this link
- It opens a pop-up window, save the zip file
- Open the zip file, double-click the file TeamViewer and select “Run”
- The session starts automatically Trimergo
With Remote Desktop, Trimergo can connect and log in to your account in the Trimergo server. Simply email your login data to our support team to get started. You can also use CISCO VPN, Astaro SSL VPN, OpenVPN, or Windows VPN but we prefer Remote Desktop because it establishes a quick connection to your system.
YOUR REQUEST OR QUESTION ABOUT OUR SERVICES AND PARTNER SOLUTIONS
Our Trimergo Support Team strives to assist you as quickly and efficiently as possible. By filling out the form below, you will provide our specialist with the right information to do so. After receiving the information, one of our specialists will contact you on short notice.