- Budgeting & Calculating
- Engineering & Procurement
- Purchase & Planning
- Production & Outsourcing
- Maintenance & Services
Trimergo Project ERP Software seamlessly coordinates contracts, service tickets, and service orders for both regular maintenance – with or without a contract – and incident calls. It streamlines your service management process, from recording a service request to scheduling, performing, and invoicing a call.
INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
Store contact and location details, per installation or delivered project, as well as maintenance contracts and history. A maintenance contract contains details such as execution time, maintenance interval, rates, and invoicing type. Maintenance activities are automatically generated.
Enter service tickets with a description and classification of the service request. You can then create a service order, issue a quotation/price estimation, or leave it as is. From a quotation/price estimation you can easily create a trade order, revision project, or a service order.
In the department plan, service orders can be assigned to engineers or teams When service calls are done, hours worked and materials used can be invoiced according to the contract. The workflow feature in Trimergo ERP monitors timely performance of service calls.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Reliable registration and monitoring of accurate and timely performance of service activities;
Up-to-date costs overview to determine the final margin of projects
- Easy navigation to related projects, bills of material, purchase orders, documents, etc. from service
- Clean data thanks to eliminating of duplicates – one item card can be used in service orders and in
- Wide access to the program as Trimergo ERP is web-based, so service professionals have access to the system
on site or when travelling and can enter hours worked and material used
- Advanced planning of service activities in the capacity planning
- Extra time as maintenance activities are generated by the program and appear in the planning
along with related activities
- Detailed analysis of problems reported – by type, project group or customers